Calling all adventure-seekers! Show us how boring your work is and we’ll spice up your life by offering you a chance to participate in the GamingZion Rickshaw Challenge – Mumbai Xpress 2015 for free!
Do you hate Mondays? Are you tired of the same, boring routine at work? Then you’re the person we’re looking for. GamingZion Events is celebrating its launch in style. We are so dedicated to making you happy and bringing excitement to you life, that we’re offering you the chance to win a free trip to amazing India! How about that?
One thing we’re certainly not going to make you do is work for it. We believe you deserve a vacation, so why not spend it in a fascinating place, with cool people? Winning this prize will be easy as Sunday morning. All you have to do is take a picture of your desk, with or without you – the victim – in it, then post it on Facebook with our hashtag and ask your friends to vote for you!
Make sure to include a few lines on how boring life at the office is, just to make sure people feel bad for you and shower your photo with Likes.
So, to sum up, here’s what you have to do to win a free trip to India:
1. Like the GamingZion Events page on Facebook
2. Take a photo of your desk, give it a short and funny description and post your photo on Facebook*, with the following hashtag
3. Invite your friends to Like your photo. And be creative, because the contestant with the most Likes wins!
4. Photos can be submitted between December 21 and January 7; voting begins on January 7 and ends on January 15
* Privacy needs to be set to “Public”
Entrants can submit their photos between December 21, 12 pm CET and January 7, 12 pm CET. Voting (“Liking”) begins on January 7, 1 pm CET and ends January 15, at 12 pm. The contestant with the most Likes wins. The winner will receive one basic package for the Mumbai Xpress 2015, worth EUR1,750. The prize is valid for one team of two participants.